Use this end to repair 2/0 battery cables. Tinned copper cable lugs are perfect for wiring 2/0 Gauge (2/0 AWG) wire, 2/0 AWG wire runs about .400" in diameter without insulation. This end works perfectly when replacing the battery cable clamps on your Dodge Cummins. Just cut off the old end, strip back the insulation and crimp/solder on this end. Then they are ready to bolt to our Military Battery Clamps.
- Designed to fit 2/0 Gauge (2/0 AWG) solid or stranded wire
- Copper cable lugs are tinned for corrosion protection. Excellent for any outdoor installation and marine environment.
- Pure copper cable lug has excellent conductivity characteristics
- Wire can be crimped or soldered to copper lug. We recommend both.
- Built to UL specifications with ASTM-B-152 copper
- Includes Heavy Duty Shrink Tube with Adhesive, Black
- 2/0 cablehas a core diameter of .356"